About Me

My photo
I'm an easy going person who likes the simple things in life. I enjoy a good laugh always. I may seem quiet, but I'm really not. Currently I attend HPU, looking forward to graduation in a year or less. I'm studying Visual Communication or Multimedia as some may know it. I have no idea what I want to do, but I'm learning a lot and am open to wherever this takes me.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

COMMUNICATION FUTURES 2010

Hello everyone!
My name is Davina, I'm originally from Denver Colorado. I am a senior, so I'm finishing up my last semester, working towards my BA in Visual Communication.

I rarely find myself on any other websites besides my Yahoo email and Facebook. After being completely against Myspace throughtout high school and refusing to join that network, I gave in when I came to college. I used it strictly for friends back home. Then, I joined the Facebook network for college friends...in the mix of it all, I've completely transferred over to Facebook. Even my parents are my friends! So it works out, and everyone is happy. I also am an avid user of Skype. Whenever I want to see my family we just turn our webcams on...when it's it's -3 degrees and snowing, I'll show them the palm trees dancing in the ocean breeze...they hate when I do that.

I'm pretty fond of my iTouch and all the wonderful apps. that are made available. I'm always checking the weather on the other side of the island, or using the maps to find my way around. It's super convenient!

Once upon a time I was guilty of downloading music off the internet, but that was a long time ago. I definitely understand it better as theft now that I'm older. It was a pennyless way of me getting music, but I don't feel that it is right. Of course, I don't feel that musical celebrities who are being "robbed" due to illegal downloading should make as much money as they do either, but that's a whole other topic! Either way, stealing is wrong...we all know "Though shalt not steal" is part of the Ten Commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment