About Me

My photo
I'm an easy going person who likes the simple things in life. I enjoy a good laugh always. I may seem quiet, but I'm really not. Currently I attend HPU, looking forward to graduation in a year or less. I'm studying Visual Communication or Multimedia as some may know it. I have no idea what I want to do, but I'm learning a lot and am open to wherever this takes me.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Detox: Day 3

It's day 3 of this horrible detox. Needless to say...I'm a cheater. 
You don't understand though! Not being able to chew is a crime! My fridge is stocked with nothing but vegetables, some in which I've never eaten before this diet. Surprisingly though, I have noticed a difference, no joke! My stomach is a lot flatter, I wake up energized, and my skin has cleared up. I'm allowing myself to at least eat dinner, and if anything has come from this thus far, I've noticed myself eating a lot healthier. I guess that's really what my goal was all along. We'll see what happens at the end of the week, let's see if I can stick it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment