About Me

My photo
I'm an easy going person who likes the simple things in life. I enjoy a good laugh always. I may seem quiet, but I'm really not. Currently I attend HPU, looking forward to graduation in a year or less. I'm studying Visual Communication or Multimedia as some may know it. I have no idea what I want to do, but I'm learning a lot and am open to wherever this takes me.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Detox means you can't eat in another language

So the Submarine Birthday Ball is coming up this Friday. It's basically prom all over again. I get to buy a nice gown and get all done up for one night. Course, I'm a girl, you know how we can be...concerned about losing a few pounds before a big event like this. Yeah, well my roommate and I decided to do this Detox diet. Basically you can't eat/chew, everything has to be liquified. Yuuuummm....NOT! Today is day 1, so far so good. I drank some Berry Green powder stuff (2x), and a cup of tea afterwards. I can drink tea all day if I want. For lunch, I juiced 10 vegetables, made my own V8 per se, more tea...and well, I'm starving! I think since it's the first day and I'm not all that prepared for this detox, I should probably get some protein in me...I don't think some greasy pizza will hurt...just one slice... 

No comments:

Post a Comment