About Me

My photo
I'm an easy going person who likes the simple things in life. I enjoy a good laugh always. I may seem quiet, but I'm really not. Currently I attend HPU, looking forward to graduation in a year or less. I'm studying Visual Communication or Multimedia as some may know it. I have no idea what I want to do, but I'm learning a lot and am open to wherever this takes me.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Vampires and Werewolves

Alright, for those of you Twilight fanatics here's a little inside info. So shooting for New Moon started in Vancouver Canada a few weeks ago, needless to say a little behind schedule due to the fact that they finally casted the wolf pack...which if you're a fanatic, you would know that this next movie is all about the wolves. If being behind schedule isn't enough already, there have been some minor injuries on set that will now push back production even further. That's the latest info I have...we'll see what comes up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment